Release Notes: December 31, 2018
- Added one off schedule feature to the Add / Edit Schedule page.
- Added Simulate Key Presses on reader to Simulate Card Read screen.
- Added the ability to make an address on a person private.
- Added the ability to create a one-off schedule Day
- Lp Hardware support has been added.
- PIN no longer visible when adding or editing cards.
- Upgraded Image Capture Component used throughout the application.
- Added "Private" checkbox to addresses on Person page.
- Date range on Event Monitor page now reflects default date range when in history mode.
- Corrected a bug that caused event filters to not be applied when clicking "Load More" button.
- Fixed a bug where the attached camera would fail to capture an image on MacOs Mojave: 10.14.2.
- Fixed a Bug where removing a holiday would cause an error in the schedule.