Release Notes: June 26th, 2019
- Added the ability to specify a custom email subject when sending custom notifications.
- Instances in Instance explorer are now sorted alphabetically.
- Added Active On Expression in the badge Preview.
- Optimized Modals for smaller screens.
- The Holiday Modal size has been increased for better user experience.
- The notification banner system for actions (successes, errors, warnings, and general notices) has been changed to be less intrusive.
- Added more Card Format Presets.
- Fixed an issue with the columns in the monitoring page not showing Reader or Person info.
- The Name Field in the Add New Card Format modal now displays as 'Card Format Name'.
- Fixed an issue that prevented card drop down from populating in badge preview.
- A Person or Attendee common name should now display correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented static text values and expression values from being rendered on the badge preview.
- Fixed an issue that caused the host search on ID Scan page to show visitors.
- One off Date on schedules now store and display correctly
- A schedule is now removed from the list when it is deleted.
- Can now set or unset the card format properties: Reverse Bit Stream, Card Field As Large Encoded Number, Reverse Bytes, and Enable Special 37 Bit Parity Check.
- Can no longer add more then 12 schedule duration rows to a single schedule .
- Now all photo items on badge types display consistently in both web and windows.
- Note modal will no longer renders behind the modal it was opened from.
- The web client will now render a badge type's background during a preview and print.
- Person's cards are no longer visible from the attendee status modal. Only the attendee card is visible.
- Now when a user does not have permissions to update their own settings a notice will be issued.