Release Notes: December 16th, 2019
- HID mobile credentials support: You can now issue and revoke HID mobile credentials within Keep/AccessXpert without the need to use the HID portal.
- Quickly deactivate person's cards from the actions menu.
- Improved Visitor Management workflow: Visitors can no longer check in after they have checked out. To re-check-in a visitor, a new visitor must be created.
- Added search filter to Restricted Access List.
- Fixed an issue that caused the search by type to not work.
- Fixed an issue that caused the dashboard to not display the "Current Instance" name after navigating away from the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that cause Visitor Log book to not load correctly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused visit end time to not update properly if the user is not using the date picker.