Release Notes: 17 August 2017 Windows Client
· Added ODSP Reader options to reader interface
· Added the ability to search hardware status in the hardware tree
· Added Bosch Panel last ping to the user interface
· Added fields to the person mapping in LDAP
· Context menus now reflect capability of downstream devices
· Added the ability to match local date time formats
· Added a Bosch Last Ping to the Bosch Panel page.
· Added ability to upload license files to on premise deployment
· Fixed an issue where an acknowledged event would not show acknowledged unless the event required acknowledgement
· Fixed an issue that allowed a user in a shared instance to license the instance
· Hardware status is now grayed out for Offline controllers
· LDAP last ping now shows in local time
· Fixed an issue that did not allow longer card numbers
· Fixed an issue that caused readers to not delete when the controller or downstream was deleted.
· Fixed an issue that caused the application to crash when a user opened the people list.
· Fixed an issue that prevents card formats from showing correctly in child folder.
· Fixed an issue that was causing permissions to crash the application.
· Corrected an issue where windows would not close upon application closure.
· Fixed an issue were message date time was not showing in the correct date time.
· Fixed an issue that caused times to now show in date time columns in live monitor and event history.