Release Notes: 17 October 2017
- Added support for AC-1 and AC-1P for the SSC
- Added Bacnet support on the SCC and EP4502 controllers
- Added Video Plugin download option to Video Management module
- Added associations for I/O with cameras
- Login window now shows version number of Keep by Feenics.
- Prevent the Alarm priorities from cutting off until screen size requires.
- Added One-off schedule capability
- Fixed an issue where the Live Monitor would stop displaying new events when left open for a time.
- Corrected a refresh issue where Folder Explorer would open older version of objects.
- Fixed an issue where logins for multiple OpenEye systems would not save.
- Corrected insertion of expressions in the expression editor.