Release Notes: 07 December 2017
- Added Canned Reports
- Access Rights Request Report
- Access Rights for Person Report
- Access Rights for Reader Report
- Active Cards Last Used Report
- All Assigned Cards Report
- All Cards By Access Level Report
- All Cards Expiring Report
- Audit Logs Report
- Badge Type Report
- Card Deactivation Report
- Cardholder Attendance Report
- Cardholder Tardiness Report
- Entry and Exit Report
- Input Summary Report
- Output Summary Report
- People Report
- Reader Summary Report
- Time and Attendance Report
- Added Turnstile Mode to non-slave readers
- Added notes to card assignments
- Corrected an issue that prevented the UI from being available in lockdown.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error warning to appear when deleting a card assignment.
- Corrected an error that occasionally caused schedules and readers in access levels to open in the wrong instance.
- Corrected an issue that caused an error to appear on saving an alarm definition.
- Corrected an error that would cause the “Save Changes” dialog to close the editor when clicking “Yes” even there was an error preventing the save.
- Corrected an error that caused the ‘Everyone’ group to say ‘deleted’ when it was opened.
- Corrected a duplicate naming error in the Badge Designer.
- Corrected the scoping on the intrusion panels in shared instances.
- Enter now saves when editing the baud rate
- Added missing controller and downstream device options.