Release Notes: 8 January 2018
- Introduced lockdown in the web client.
- Added lockdown access level set up.
- Added live updates to hardware panel.
- Added default alarm acknowledgement.
- Added notes to card assignments.
- Added toggle for active/inactive on card assignments.
- Corrected a rendering issue on badge preview.
- Fixed an issue that caused the client to crash when selecting the favourites widget.
- Correcting printing from badge preview.
- Fixed an alarm acknowledgement duplication bug.
- Corrected a bug that prevented favourites from current instance from showing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the global search to cover the hardware tree.
- Corrected a bug that prevented status on reader from showing.
- Corrected an issue that caused previous images to apply to new persons.
- Fixed a bug that prevented child instance readers from showing in enterprise instances.
- Fixed a bug causing inaccurate results on monitor filter.
- Fixed a bug that caused the one-time password for two factor authentication to not send when logging in from a parent instance.