Release Notes: 28 February 2018
- Introduced the lock-down into the web client.
- Added lockdown access level set up.
- New Visitor Management Scanner Module
- Settings Page
- Scanner Impport and Selection
- Scanning ID on Visitor Check-in
- Automatic Creation of Visitor Badge
- Improved Check-in/Checkout Process
- Added Visitor Management Admin Group Setting
- Added multi-visit check in option to Visitor Management Kiosk
- Automatic email generation to Host of Visit upon Visitor Check in
- Added live updates to hardware panel.
- Added default alarm acknowledgement.
- Added notes to card assignments.
- Added toggle for active/inactive on card assignments.
- Corrected a bug that caused access levels to show as empty.
- Improved loading of the hardware panel.
- Corrected a time discrepancy in the holidays from windows to HTML5 client.
- Bosch Panel now shows accurate on-line/offline status due to ping.
- Folder list now scrolls correctly.
- Mailing address now include postal codes.
- Corrected badge preview bug that preventing correct layering.