Release Notes: 28 February 2018
- Welcome to Keep and Reset Password message templates are now automatically added on instance creation.
- Implemented Security Level.
- Added Mass Extend on Card Expiry.
- Added Save as to Badge Type Designer.
- Added Custom Floorplan objects.
- Automatically notify host of a visit upon check-in of a visitor.
- Added support for deletion of folders and instances to the UI.
- Now allow all readers as an option on all reader reports.
- Added user group column to user page.
- Improved logout functionality
- Added Download plugins to the Folder Explorer
- UI now prevents users from saving an alarm action with grace period of 0
- Visitor Sign out from html5 now refreshes in the native client.
- Holiday generator for the US is updated
- Updated descriptions of lock functions on LE locks
- Brought back strike mode.
- Lock down now tells user to configure access level if not already configured
- Now support send mass notification to all Card Holders.
- Now support send mass notification to badge types.
- Now support send mass notification using custom forms.
- Now support send email and SMS in mass notification.
- Replaced the Bar Code Library.
- Improved duplicate pin warning.
- Adding Bosch Service now in UI.
- Working hours are now editable in Visitor Management.
- Corrected a bug that allowed for negative numbers in activation time.
- Deleting a person no longer leaves behind the user account
- Corrected a bug that prevented the Visits tab from opening without visits
- Spelling corrections
- Bosch panel now correctly shows state even when looking at child instance hardware
- Corrected an error that caused the readers in an access level created in a folder to not show correctly
- Corrected a bug that caused the renaming of Bosch hardware to not update in the hardware tree
- Fixed error message when trying to save a null password for a Bosch Passcode
- Corrected an error that caused the scroll bar to not load in the Badge Design
- Corrected behavior on notes for updating card expiry.
- Pulsing an Elevator Reader now prompts for floor selection.