Release Notes: 8 January 2018
- Introduced highlighting feature to Audit Logs.
- Added Pelco Plugin.
- Improved cross-client hardware panel refresh.
- Improved user interface and error messages for hardware within Keep.
- Added warning to schedule deletion.
- Improve Folder Explorer Refresh.
- Added drop down time selector in visit creation.
- Improved Refresh on Visitors Page.
- Update firmware button now grays out during the firmware update to prevent duplicate updates.
- Strike follower delay / pulse is now deactivated if Strike Follower is not activated.
- Added Copy Bosch PIN to person page.
- Corrected the cross-client refresh for LDAP queries.
- Fixed a bug that allowed for usernames to be created with spaces.
- Access Rights view now shows elevator access levels.
- Corrected holiday date saving between Windows Client and Web Client.
- Corrected a bug that caused reader modes to default to Card Only instead of the set online mode.
- Corrected a bug that cased the downstream devices to show online when the controller was offline.
- Fixed a bug that allowed times within the reader set up page could be saved as negative numbers.
- Corrected a bug that allowed multiple readers to be added to the MR50.
- Added cross-client refresh to LDAP query page
- Corrected an error that caused the Folder explorer to close the expanded Bosch Panel view.
- Corrected a bug that caused Visitor Classification to show as a number instead of a word.
- Corrected a bug that caused holiday names to not show up when using the “Black” theme.
- Corrected a bug that caused custom data on badge preview to not load correctly.