Release Notes: 28 March 2018
- Improved User Experience on Extend Expiry on Cards.
- Added right click context menu to Extend Expiry Search Results.
- Improved note behavior on the person page.
- Added ability to search card numbers to people list page.
- Added Custom forms to Access Rights by Person and Access Rights by Reader Report.
- Improved Card Reports performance.
- Added Quick Add for message templates from the Alarm Action Page.
- Changed ‘Login Name’ to ‘Instance Login Name’ for folder and instance deletion dialog.
- Changed ‘Open’ to ‘Show Info’ on instances and folders.
- Added folder/instance name to global search of all types and all data grid pages.
- Added the saving of Server address and instance name to On-Premise client.
- Improved the checking for duplicate card numbers and duplicate PIN numbers.
- Improved US Holiday Generator
- Added warning dialog to import on Bosch Panel if panel is offline.
- Keep is now saving ID photos in a smaller size to improve retrieval time.
- Cameras in folders can now have hardware from the residing instance.
- Motion recorded playback corrected in Exacq Plug in.
- Corrected the error messages for server URLs in the on-premise clients.
- Corrected a bug that caused the update notification text to be the same colour as the background.
- Corrected a bug that allowed any door held time to be entered.
- Corrected a bug that caused images and signatures to not maintain aspect ratio.
- Corrected a bug that caused area assignments to only update.
- Corrected a bug that caused a false error dialog saying “Download Failed. Please try again.” To display upon log in.
- Corrected spelling error in Instance Settings.
- Corrected a bug that caused the delete instance/folder dialog to not accept password.
- Fixed a bug that allowed PIN’s to be created with letters.