Release Notes: 30 April 2018
- Added Bulk Acknowledgement Feature to Live Monitor and Event History.
- Added a Filter Query Editor to the Alarm Definition Page
- Added "Type" option to Global Search
- Added Tags to allow tagging of objects within an instance for better organization.
- Updated Offline Access Method drop down menu to more accurately reflect the offline reader behavior.
- Removed "Add Reader" option from the context menu and object pages for the MR16IN, MR16OUT, M5-10In, PW6KIn, PW6kOut, NL4, MS R8, and MS I8.
- Removed the “Add ODSP reader” option from the context menu and object page of the MR16IN, MR16OUT, M5-10In, PW6KIn, PW6kOut, NL4, MS R8, MS I8, PIM400, NDE Gateway, and Aperio Hub.
- Added Infinity 37 (no parity) Card Format to Card Format Presets.
- Updated ‘Pre’ and ‘Post’ Time tool tips in video object windows.
- Improved warning message when printing large amounts of event history.
- Improved the refresh on Access Rights page.
- Improved messaging on reader adds when auxiliary inputs/outputs are already in use.
- Added encoded card number to the following reports:
- All Assigned Cards Report
- All Card by Access Level Report
- All Cards Expiring Report
- Active Cards Last Used Report
- Card Deactivation Report
- Removed the ability to add hardware to VAR instances to minimize confusion on instance capabilities.
- Upgraded OpenEye integration to use latest SDK.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Keep Client to crash when scrolling in the Bosch Panel users page.
- Removed the next elevator interface device from the FN-NL4 device page.
- Corrected a bug that caused the audit logs to only sort Occurred on Ascending instead of Descending.
- Corrected a bug that caused the search feature in Audit logs to return no results.
- Removed the “Update Firmware” button from unsupported devices.
- Corrected a bug that caused the assigned user to be deleted in the Bosch Panel when scrolling.
- Corrected a bug that caused blank hardware associations to show in camera pages when cameras were added to a floorplan.
- Corrected incorrect scoping for objects available in Floorplans.
- Corrected a big that caused the Mass Notification to not work if the field had a space in the name.
- Corrected a bug that caused the app to crash if incorrect permissions were used to add cameras.