Release Notes: 4 July 2018
Version: 1.0.17 On Premise
- Added an ability to download Person ID photos.
- Added Object Manager to Badge Designer to simplify editing when working with multiple objects.
- Added Visual Verification.
- Added Schlage Control Lock Integration.
- Added scroll bars to expanded information in Live Monitor and Event History
- Added the ability to 'Tab' to the next field in batch import.
- Added the ability to reactivate expired or deleted cards.
- Added ability to deactivate a port after the port was active.
- Added Host column to Visits page in Visitor Management.
- Added 'Generate Reports' and 'View Floorplans' page to the start up window options.
- Added area in Access Configuration to emphasize "Intrusion Areas".
- Changing a reader to an elevator reader will remove the door contact, REX and strike.
- Added a confirmation window the deleting of door contact, REX and strike.
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash when dragging columns in the audit log.
- Fixed a bug that prevented printing from the global search page.
- Corrected an issue that caused an error when trying to remove a card assignment to a newly created person.
- Corrected an issue that caused an error when trying to edit a newly created area on a Controller.
- Fixed a bug that caused hardware from child instances to not refresh in the hardware tree.
- corrected a bug that caused incorrect scoping in Access Levels.
- Corrected a bug that caused the application to crash if more than 25000 people were sorted in the people list.
- Corrected an issue that caused only the front of badges to print.
- Corrected a bug that caused areas to be delete when the reader was modified.
- Corrected a bug that caused a nuisance error dialog to pop up when deleting a controller.
- Corrected a bug that caused the access levels assigned to a person to delete when changing default badge type.
- Corrected a bug that caused Company page to show changes when a project was modified.
- Added background colour to badge designer.