Release Notes: March 1st, 2019
- Added the ability to choose to use Directory Synchronization or UsnChanged polling.
- Added the ability to disable a query from running.
- Added the ability to Preserve cards from being disabled when an account is disabled.
- Added the ability to Re-Synchronize a ldap query's records (like it was new).
- Added the ability to Remove a ldap query's records from Keep (synced the wrong information).
- Added the ability to add Access Levels into Keep from Active Directory.
- Added the ability to filter potential Access Levels that will be brought into Keep.
- Update Packages used on LDAP service.
- Reduced the number of API calls made by the service, utilizes batching for adding new people.
- Service now gracefully exits if unable to refresh token.
- Updated Static Data Setup Installer for OnPremise LDAP installer.
- Optimized Query data management
- No longer synchronizes Disabled User Accounts
- Corrected a bug that caused the LDAP service to remove badge type and access levels if not mapped.